Sunday, February 15, 2009

Have You Heard Of The Nedi?








My daughter was home from college this weekend and her very sweet trusting boyfriend wasn't feeling very good, so she asked if I had anything in the medicine cabinet that would make him feel better. I started prowling through some of the tried and true remedies and sure enough had some leftovers but when I ran across the "Nedi", I was sure it would do the trick! My mom recommended this a while back when I was a little congested and it really works!! Feels kinda wierd at first but now I want to do the "Nedi" all the time!! Call me wierd but I'm hooked and they sell them at Walmart!! Look they still like each other!!

2 comments:

amelia bedelia said...

Adrienne's face cracked me up!! That thing is gross. We have one kind of like that. COle used it and gagged the whole time!

Ginny’s Lazy B Ranch said...

That is hilarious. Adriene looks mean there. Hey send me some pics of your house on the e-mail. I want to see them better. The ones you sent before were over the phone. Love ya, Gin