Friday, January 2, 2009

I am back! Sort a a a a a a!!

Well I've been gone from blog world for a while as the ex- got the computer in the split. However the middle one is home from college and is letting me use hers for a while. Well I know that it shouldn't be that big of a deal to get a new one, but you see, I don't sell tassels, and yes I miss having one to use everyday, my priorities are in a different place at the moment, and the money just doesn't seem to go as far these days. The holidays were great, and the kids are all great! Hope everyone had a great holiday, and I wish you the best NEW YEAR!!!

3 comments:

amelia bedelia said...

Im crackuing up at the tassle comment! You could be just like the nester!!! glad you're back.

Ginny’s Lazy B Ranch said...

Yeah, you could be better than nester!! Start making those tassles. Wish we had taken some pics of you and me and we could make a terrific post of two beautiful babes!!!HAHA, LOL

jill jill bo bill said...

You left big H and never called? The nester would have. Love ya!!!