Saturday, January 10, 2009

She's on the market!!





No!!!!!!!!!!! Not me! I don't eeeeeeven want to think about that right now! My camper that I have had a blast taking to the lake with the kids and to the mountains with the soon to be ex. Staying in the cute camper was fun, not campinnnnnng with the ex. Well she was put on the market about 5 minutes ago. I hope someone will buy her and enjoy her as much as we have. My friend over at GinnyB's and I decided we wanted to fix up these vintage campers after I had seen them on T.V. one morning. Let me tell you, all it took was mentioning it to Ginny and we were on the prowl. Well long story short, we drove around all over town and found Ginny one first, stopped, asked the guy if he would sell it. If I remember right, I think we made him feel sorry for us saying we might have to let one of our daughters stay in it her first year of college. We got away with that camper for little to nothing. I searched for the next few weeks and ran across mine, got it bought, and we fixed them up.. We had a blast. My daughter begged me not to ever sell it but as part of my new year I am trying to scale back on my belongings, and I don't have a barn to store her in, so she's on ebay.

1 comment:

amelia bedelia said...

Trust me people.....this is one cool camper! Go bid!!