Tuesday, July 29, 2008

FOR SALE


Finally!! We've got the house listed!!! Hope we get some serious lookers soon!!!! I've been trying to do a few things around here to spruce the place up, and clean out. Every time I watch one of those Sell This House episodes, they always say de-clutter! So-that's what I've been doing. Throwing away and giving away. If you or anyone you know who wants to live in "Sunny"California, or "Beautiful" Florida, this house is not for you!! Mainly because it's in Texas, and it's also smack dab in the middle of Dairy Country. But that is a plus............we have some of the most wonderful people in this town. It's growing by leaps and bounds, when it rains it pours, not only cats but dawgs, (sorry!! that's once in a blue moon) but really we do have a friendly little place here, so come see me, us, hell I don't care just come, I'll fix us a bite to eat, get us a glass of tea, show you around, and last but not least, we'll leave the light on!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Ginny’s Lazy B Ranch said...

Looks Beautiful!!! Thanks to you and no one else. I can't wait to see the pics of the inside and you keep promising. Good Luck with everything!! Gin

jill jill bo bill said...

Exhusband=bastard

Love your house and can't wait to see what you've done to it!!!