Sunday, July 27, 2008

My Oldest Has A Birthday!

My oldest baby turned 23. Here he is pictured with 2 of the newest girls in his life. His new wife of 2 months and a new puppy-Dolly. He already had the older dog-Sam (a girl) before they got married, and all I can say is "They are crazy!!" I love dogs, and am really proud of how patient he is with these puppies. We celebrated with Coffee Ice Cream and Chocolate Chip Cookies. I used to make a cake by layering these two and refreezing it for him when he got older for his birthday, and so it was good to do it again. The wife though is not as fond of java, as we are, as I asked her to have a cup with us one time and she said "No, thanks, I usually have to make mine white before I can drink it." To me, that just isn't coffee, but that's okay too, she's a sweety- I think we'll keep her!!! It was a great day! I am a proud mom!

3 comments:

amelia bedelia said...

Im with shayla....i like mine white too!

Cawfee Tawk said...

Okay! I guess I'll keep you too!

Unknown said...

coffee hound here....man that cake sounds yummmyyyyyyy! i'll have a small slivver to go with my coffee...black! cute kids and puppies! ice cream, cookies and coffee! ah, the life!