Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Had To Change The Name

Well, I had been trying to come up with a really clever name, and had alot of ideas, but nothing really jumped out at me. I probably should explain where the earlier name (BootsnFlowers) came from. When my daughter was little she used to love to draw, and she would always say "Mom, what do you want me to draw for you?" and that was my response, - a boot with flowers. So needless to say, I have some precious drawings of bootsnflowers. Now, I can't imagine starting my day without coffee, and the same goes for blogging, this is so addicting, (like coffee), and my friends and I were talking over lunch, throwing names around for girls we wanted to start a blog and this came up for me. So now you have it!!

3 comments:

Ginny’s Lazy B Ranch said...

Love your new name. That is soooo cute. I love bootsnflowers too. Tried to call and can't get you. Called Adriene, she said you had a headache last night. Talk to you soon.

jill jill bo bill said...

Thanks so much for comment!!! Next time you vender down to my 'hood you need to bring Aimless with you! I may come for Geno's partay. We can drink and laugh and pee and all that good stuff!!!!

jill jill bo bill said...

Ok, proofreading is apparently not my forte'. Anyhoooo, let me start over: Thanks so much for (your)comment!!!!! Next time you (venture- not sure what the hell vender is...) down to my 'hood, you need to bring Aimless (that would be Amelia) with you! I may come for Geno's partay (that was intentional-long a, say it with me now). We can drink and laugh and pee and all that good stuff!!!! There. Now Gammy will be happy. (Ask Amelia....)