Friday, July 11, 2008

My Vacation Was GREAT!!!!


A good time was had by all!!! I want to live in South Texas!! It is hot, but the shopping is GREAT!!! My vacation consisted of shopping, relaxing, shopping, watching my daughter play in an all-star volley-ball tournament, shopping , eating, kissing on my best friend's new grand-baby, and then some more shopping!!! Didn't buy all that much but got some great ideas for my house. We are getting ready to put our house on the market and so these ideas will come in handy!!! We went to Waco and Salado to check out the neat antique shops and boutiques. It was great and I needed it!

2 comments:

Ginny’s Lazy B Ranch said...

Our house is just too quiet!!! Really enjoyed having you stay with us. I've really been bored just watching tv and looking at KB, hope things are good in your place. At least you have addie to back you up. Tell the kids hi. Talk to you soon.

Nancy said...

Congratulations on your new blog - it looks great! What a fun trip - of course how could it NOT be???Girlfriends, shopping and babies....Nancy