Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Mistreatment in the Laundry Room!!!


I've done this sort of mistreatment before, and kinda forgot about it. The fabric was from another window that was actually a roman shade. I love this fabric, and I knew that I wanted to use it again somewhere. It's so easy-- one end is turned through a drawer handle anything that can be attached ( I screwed this in to the door). In this case, the right side is turned back toward itself, so that you don't see the ends, the other end is then taken through another sort of decorative piece that can be attached. If you need to stabilize it at the top, the staple gun sure comes in handy. I then pleated and played with it until I thought it looked okay. This window treatment has red translucent beads all across the bottom, so it looks cute stacked up on the left.

4 comments:

jill jill bo bill said...

Now what? You are so going to have to show me this in person. I love it!

amelia bedelia said...

I love your mistreatment!!! Your right, he should have put your laundry room on his website.

Anonymous said...

Cute! Good luck on the house. Ours is for sale also. Not much luck.
Susan

Connie said...

Great Treatment! Doors are sooo hard and you made it look great. I'll be back to visit soon.
~Connie